home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cardz TV's " You've Got Mail" Blog Hop Day 2


Hello my crafty friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Welcome to day 2 of the Cardz TV "You've Got Mail Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Jeri's blog and I am your last stop on the hop today!
Here is what I created using the brand new stamp set "snail mail"


My card base is standard A2 sized. I used  Papertrey Ink's winter wisteria cardstock for my card base. I layered it with some melon colored cardstock that I had in my stash from DCVW and for my front layer, I used the mini flower frenzy mask template by The Crafter's Workshop and used my glimmer mists to give me the beautiful colored background of purple/pink/blues. I stamped out the postage stamp from the stamp set, fussy cut it and then added some lavender stickles to it. I stamped the word"Hello" from the set in PTI's "Hawaiian Shores" ink directly in the center of the postage stamp. I used the stamp as a frame for my sentiment. The sentiment is popped up on two thicknesses of foam tape. I took the little heart from the stamp set and inked it up in various colors and stamped it in the centers of some of the flowers. Then to finish off the card, I added some turquoise sequins, some "Party Girl"sparkle lightz by Megan Elizabeth and some pretty purple shimmery ribbon that I had in my stash.

Well that is my card for ya for today. I hope you have enjoyed the hop and if you have not visited each blog, you can start at the beginning by going HERE. Remember to leave lots of love as we all enjoy comments and there is some blog candy a long the way!
To purchase this stamp set below, simply go to the Cardz TV Store and place your order!

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
SUNDAY TEAM "YOU'VE GOT MAIL" BLOG HOP
         15. Jo -http://www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com/ < YOU ARE HERE
 



27 comments:

  1. Very BEAUTIFUL my friend!! Are those rhinestones.....gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty!! Love all the *BLING*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! Love all the pretty colors.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo~
    So glad you are feeling better!
    I love your card. It is so pretty.
    D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    (PS. Jeri doesn't have you listed as last on her blog so if you do not get many hop visitors today that may be why. I just happen to notice you at the end of Rachelle's list.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. The bling and the purple really shine on this card! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Jo! I love the sparkle and bling. TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. To answer your question...you can do either as the dies aren't solid...so you can see to line up the die on the stamped image. I stamp first then die cut. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, I love the colors you used. Great job.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! I love the flowers and bow. You did a beautiful job on this card.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty spring like card. Love that gorgeous lavender color!
    Hugs!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors in your card! Thanks for sharing.

    duchessofbstreet@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card. love the colors. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card,Love your colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous!! The flowers look so amazing!! The bling is perfect!! Love this!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the flowers and the hearts you stamped in the center. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bling thanks for sharing
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card, Jo...i love the sparkle and the purple bow! Thanks for sharing your talent with Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Love the sparkle and rhinestones! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your use of bling is so cute and I love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful card Jo! I love the color combo and I love the bling you have on it!! It will certainly brighten someone's day to receive this awesome card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. pretty card jo great b/g paper and yep the bling kicks it up a notch;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty card Jo!! I hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a pretty card, love the new stamp set. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~