home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 
Hello my crafty friends!
 
If you are reading this post during the day then I will hope its because you are not alone. I say this because you should be sitting around a large table full of wonderful foods and laughter, family and friends. You should not be sitting alone with a computer screen as your only way to celebrate this wonderful Holiday. And if you are reading this post during the night, then I truly hope you had a beautiful Holiday, that your stomach is full and that you have expressed with your loved ones and friends, all the things that you are thankful for this year.
 
I will share with you, yes YOU .. the one reading this message... that as the image above points out.. I am very thankful for YOU. Do you want to know why? It's simple. The answer is, because you are you. I am thankful for you because of who you are and how special you are to me. Each and every blog friend that comes into my life is a blessing to me. Thanksgiving is a time to count your blessings and to reflect on the things and the people that you are most grateful for, most thankful for. And well my friend... you are a blessing to me. Your friendship is a blessing to me. And well... truth be told on this wonderful Holiday... I am thankful for YOU.  
 
Here is a little Thanksgiving Blessing from me to You
 

 
And now that I have blessed you and expressed to you just how grateful I am to have you in my life, I hope before you sign off for the night and decide to go to bed, that you will say a prayer for just one person out in the world that you know is alone. It could be that homeless man that sleeps behind the dumpster in the alley around the corner. It could be the sweet little old lady that lives a few houses down from you that sits on her porch and waves every time you drive by. It could be that child that you know is hungry because his dad is locked up and his mom is locked in the bathroom shooting up. Or it could be YOU. I have said my prayers. Will you say one too?

 
Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.
My God Bless you and bring you many more blessings this upcoming year.


6 comments:

  1. It is 5:37 Thanksgiving morning and I am sitting by my computer checking all of my bloggie peeps blogs before my company arrives. I will have 11 people here today. I would like to wish you and your family a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you to Jo!!! And yes I will be saying prayers for those less fortunate! Hugs!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending my love & Blessings to you & your family.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend.
    I hope you had a wonderful day filled with all the love you deserve.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessed to have you in our lives too

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a special post, and you expressed some lovely & profound thoughts; all of which we should each think seriously about, and try to remember our many blessings; have compassion for those not as fortunate. Loved the little poem about the symbiology too. Never had seen this before. Thanks to you for being such a big blessing in my life, and helping me to grow as a crafter. It's been a big learning curve for me, and you've made it so enjoyable. And all the other Team Members who have encouraged me as well..so many additional blessings to say thanks for. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~